Monday, January 28, 2008

Good Night

Tonight was such a great night! I went to L-Town with Meg and then we went to Paul and Alison's place.  When I got there, Paul was so excited to see me and he played with me and gave me some chips.  Then, Meg and Alison left and it was just me and Paul.  He let me cuddle up on his lap and pet me the whole time!  He is probably my third favorite person....yep, I'm sure of it. He told me how much he loved me and wished I could stay there with him. He calls me his princess in the pea and here's a picture of me. 
  -Maggie

2 comments:

Staci said...

oh mags! i thought i was your third favorite! i guess paul wins because at least he lives in the same continent as you. mmmhwahh! i miss you honey.

PJ said...

I had a great time with you too mags. I secretly always knew that I was your third favorite. Stacey who? Just kidding Stace.