Monday, February 4, 2008

Fun in the Snow? Not Always

Hi, it's Maggie. I'm sure you all looked at Meg's entry about the snow today and all the fun we had playing in it. And yes, today's snow frolicing was good times, however, there was a time, not long ago, when it was not such good times. We had a tremendous storm, much like the one we received today, late at night. Curtis and Meg took us all down to the park to play in it. Duke and Jada could jump through the snow with such ease, completely forgetting that I was only several inches tall and was, therefor, becoming buried by the immense amount of snow. But it was so fun to hop in the snow and play with everyone and I tried to hide it for as long as I could. Eventually, there was no more I could do. Meg discovered me in the snow unable to move due to my condition. She was so worried and carried me all the way back to the house, mostly, due to the fact that I was unable to walk on my own. When we got home, Meg gave me a warm bath to thaw the snow and then we cuddled up in bed together. She loves me so much and I love her too. I tell her so all the time with my nose kisses. I have included photo documentation of this fateful night.

  -Maggie




2 comments:

Staci said...

ahhh! poor mags! snow is cold. and wet. i'm glad you got a nice warm bath and the chance to snuggle with mom. i miss you maggie! tell zoey hi for me next time you see her!

PJ said...

Hang in there mags. I feel the same way after walking across campus. I love the pictures! It makes me want to donate to the "Thaw Maggie" foundation.