Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Sprucing Things Up

Hi, this is Jada...the smart one. So I was walking around the back yard today and realized that, with all this snow, it's pretty bland and boring out there. Duke has been on the chain lately because, despite my warnings, he's gotten out of the yard a lot lately. I keep telling him that there's nothing that great on the outside anyway and Curt and Meg sure worry about him, especially Meg. There was a big spool of green ribbon sitting on the dryer in the laundry room so I took it out to Duke on the patio. I figured it would give him something to do and also spruce up the place a bit with some nice color. He did a real nice job of dispersing it around the patio table and chairs, definitely an improvement. I'll look around in the laundry room tomorrow and see if there is anything else I can take out to him.

  -Jada

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this entry! Kudos to Megan and Jada! Love you and miss you tons!

Staci said...

when are the kids going to write more? the dog blog makes me so happy! so write again soon k?

Staci said...

haha! I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!!