Sunday, January 27, 2008

I Love the Weekends

Hello, this is Maggie.  I just love the weekends!  It's so fun to have Curt and Meg home so I can always cuddle up on their lap.  I also get a lot of good food on the weekends.  During the week, when they're gone, I have to settle for the dry stuff they put in my bowl.  Blah.  Like, lastnight, I got some of Meg's sandwich and some Cheetos.  Aaaah, it was great!  On the weekends, I can also go outside to go to the bathroom anytime I want. Since I stay inside during the week I just have to hold it.  I've gotten pretty good at that too, my record is about 14 hours.  This morning was one of my favorite mornings. I just stretched out and Curt and Meg scratched my ears and my back, it felt wonderful! I think Duke and Jada probably like to weekends too because they get to be inside. They spend the weeks outside and Duke has been spending his, lately, on the chain.  That poor sap, I just look at him through the window and think, "Why can't you just stay in the yard."  Oh well, at least it's not me out there.

  -Maggie



1 comment:

Staci said...

i love that picture.