Sunday, February 17, 2008

Sunday Mischief

What a great day! This morning Curt and Meg went... well I'm not sure where they went.  Wherever it is they go every sunday for a few hours.  Anyway, Jada and I were in the house together and we came up with a little plan.  Meg had left an entire container of donut holes and a loaf of bread on the counter. I could see it just peering over the side from where I was standing.  Now I've tried to reach stuff on the counter before, but my little legs just don't cut it.  But having Jada in the house with me changed everything this morning.  She was able to pull them down off the counter and we just had ourselves a yummy little snack in the dining room.  Mmmmm.  My little tummy was so full I could barely move, but I couldn't stop because it was so good. The best part; Curt and Meg thought it was pretty funny and we didn't even get into much trouble.  I hope Jada stays in with me more often.

  -Maggie

2 comments:

Staci said...

good for you mags and jada! jada, remember that time when you ate the cake off the top of the stove? yummy!

PJ said...

Maggie you must promise to use your adorable powers for good.