Thursday, December 25, 2008

The Best Time of Year!

"The moment that Curt brought home sacks of stuff from Petsmart yesterday,  I knew that Christmas was just a day away.  I am naturally curious and I couldn't help myself.  I had to find out what I was getting in my stocking.  I could smell the rawhide candy cane.  Curt and Meg don't try very hard to hide it from my nose... Anyway, I got a rawhide candy cane in my stocking (which I figured out beforehand) and a water Kong toy (which doesn't really interest me now but I can't wait to play with it at Bear Lake and Redfish Lake in the summer).  I love, love, love rawhide treats.  I got a really big one and Maggie got a smaller one but one of my rules is if you don't finish it right away then it's up for grabs."  

~Jada

"When it gets cold outsyd then I know that Cristmas is coming soon.  About a week ago, me and Jada got into so much truble that I thought that I wusn't going to get anything for Cristmas but santa must not have been looking.  Cristmas is the best time of year when Kurtis and Meg are home so i can be insyd.  i love all the things about this tyme of year but being outsyd in the cold.  I got a fun thing for Cristmas. it is a frisby that i love to chew on.  maggie helped me chew it too.  i love frisbys. there the best!"

 >>Duke

"It's obvious that I'm their favorite.  I love to be inside and sit on the back of the couch so I can see out the window the second they get home.  I love Christmas time.  It is the best time of year.  I always know that Santa won't disappoint.  I got a rawhide candy cane which I love to chew on until it's gone.  It was pretty big for my size.  Jada thought that I was done with mine so she took it but I was just taking a break.  So when I was ready to startup again I just started on hers.  Her rawhide was even bigger than mine.  It was a challenge to carry it around in my mouth but I managed.  I also got a soft plush animal.  It's a hedgehog.  His name is Sonic.  I thought that he was going to squeak like a regular toy but instead he let out this awful honking noise.  It scared me at first but then Meg played with me and I got used to the sound.  Now I think that it's so cute.  Now, enough about Christmas.  I heard a rumor going around that Paul is coming over for New Year's.  I really hope it's true!  I love it when he comes over and visits me!  He is one of my very best friends ever!  I love him so much!!"

Maggie ;)


(Here's a little video of our Christmas Eve activities.)

2 comments:

pj said...

I can not believe how much canine christmas spirit was jam packed into that post! Boy do I miss having a dog around the holidays. I wish we could have gotten Maggie and I's gift exchange. Thank you so much for updating what is my favorite blog.

Staci said...

i LOVE this blog. thanks doobers, jaders, and maggers for posting about your love for the holidays. it will cheer zoey up when i see her next.