Friday, June 20, 2008

That Time Again

Hello, just Maggie. Well it's that time again. Of course I'm talking about fur cut season. Meg and Curt gave me a cut yesterday and before they started I think I looked a lot like this. All beautiful and pristine with my fluffy wavy fur.
And after they were finished I really felt like this. Because summer is upon us I really got shaved, all over. I think it makes me look so unporportional. My feet look much bigger and my legs are so skinny and don't even get me started on my ears.  And on top of all that, I have a torpedo nose. Oh well, at least  it's nice and cool.

Well, until next time I guess. Enjoy.

-Maggie


2 comments:

pj said...

Don't worry mags it turns out that under that distinquished beard of yours you actually have a cute mug. You need to come visit sometime.

ali.j said...

Pink?! What's wrong with Pink? Sounds like you've got a pink kink in your think.